Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Photo Gallery!

Me and Ignas take a ton of pictures... all the time. I always thought it was a shame that nothing ever gets done with them, which is part of the reason for creating our blog. I used to upload to Facebook but for many reasons, Facebook isn't as personal anymore. The perfect place is this blog but I didn't want to overcrowd the content with pictures either. So, it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you our photo gallery!

A snapshot of the gallery in the making.

To create the gallery, I made a new blog solely dedicated to pictures. You can visit the gallery by clicking on "Photo Gallery" in the menu bar up above. Mind you, my photo editing skills are non-existent and I take most of my pictures using my iPhone4S. Ignas's pictures will be much more pleasing to view.

We do a lot of things and go a lot of places and it makes me really happy to share our pictures with the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...