Wednesday, August 15, 2012

We met ATB at Marquee Dayclub!

I've been on a Vegas high ever since we got back. We had an AMAZING weekend and we got to meet ATB!! Check out the video I just made from our time at Marquee.

Me and Ignas planned a short Vegas trip for 8/11-8/12. I really wanted to go because I wanted Ignas to see Phantom at the Venetian before the show ended. (I've seen it 3 times because I love it that much). Also, Calvin Harris was playing at XS on Saturday night and he is one of my favorite DJs. The night before we left for Vegas, ATB had posted on Facebook that he was on his way to Vegas to play at Tao Nightclub that night and I wondered if he were playing anywhere else in Vegas that weekend. Lo and behold, he was set to play at Marquee Dayclub on August 12, 2012. Not wanting to make Ignas watch 3 shows, I left the decision up to him. When we left for Vegas on Saturday morning, he told me that we were going!

Marquee was probably the most memorable time me and Ignas will ever have at a club. Not only were we in the front row for ATB's whole set, we got to meet him at the end of his awesome show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...