Saturday, July 28, 2012

Snapshot Saturday: Epic El Porto Sesh


I went for a sunset jog recently along The Strand and it was one of the most perfect summer evenings. It reminded me of the epic surf/body board session that Ignas and I had last August. Here is his caption (taken from Facebook):
Post surf sesh euphoria! Returning home to Manhattan Beach, I checked the surf report and saw estimates of 1-2 foot waves. However when I parked my car I saw some 3-4 foot sets rolling through and Heather and I decided to paddle out. One of the funnest surf sessions I've had at El Porto. Beautiful evening, barely anyone out (everyone must have followed the surf report and decided it wasn't worth it), warm water, and fun waves.
It was an unforgettable evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...